Intense sunlight not only steals the color of facial skin, but it is also very harmful to the skin of the hands. Most women suffer from the problem of tanning in the summer season, but their focus is not only on protecting the face from tanning, but also taking care of the skin of the hands Health Tips.
If the hand gets tan due to sunlight, it looks very ugly. But you can also get rid of this tanning if you take some home remedies. Here are some simple home remedies to get rid of hand tanning.
1) Yogurt, lemon and rice pack: Ingredients: 1 teaspoon yogurt, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon rice powder. How to pack yogurt, lemon and rice: Take yogurt, lemon juice and rice powder in a bowl. Make a paste by mixing this mixture well. Apply this paste well on the hands. After 5 to 8 minutes, gently remove the paste by hand.
Then wash your hands with clean water. Doing this regularly will reduce the blackness of the hands. Benefits – Yogurt has bleaching properties and rice is a very good skin exfoliator. The combination of the two removes dead skin on the skin.
2)Make Ten Removal from Papaya: Ingredients: 1 teaspoon papaya pulp, 1 teaspoon papaya seeds. How to make: Take a piece of papaya and mash it. Add papaya seeds. Now gently scrub your hands with this mixture. Benefits – Papaya can be used to cleanse and deepen the skin.
Other Remedies for Hand Tanning:
- Tomato Juice – Tomato juice contains good amount of Vitamin-C, it brightens the skin. You can use it to reduce the problem of skin tanning.
- Potato juice – Potato juice has exfoliating properties. If you apply potato juice on your hands every day like a toner, doing so will reduce the blackness of the hands.
- Cucumber- Cucumber contains very good amount of Vitamin-C. Cucumber juice is very helpful in bleaching the skin. Take a small piece of cucumber and rub it in your hand. Do this regularly, the blackness of the hands will go away.
- Aloe vera gel- Aloe vera gel has the ability to reduce the problem of pigmentation. If your hands have turned black in the sun, you should apply aloe vera gel on your hands regularly before going to bed at night. Doing this after a while will make you feel less black.
- Orange peel powder- Dry the orange peel and make a powder and then mix the powder in milk or yoghurt and scrub the hands. You should use raw milk if your skin is dry and yogurt if it is oily.
3. Coffee scrub: Ingredients needed: 1 teaspoon coffee, 1/2 teaspoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon milk. How to make a coffee scrub: Prepare a mixture of milk, coffee and honey in a bowl. Now rub this mixture on your hands. Scrub hands thoroughly for 5 minutes. Then wash your hands with clean water. You will benefit a lot from this homemade hand scrub. Benefits – Coffee has anti-aging properties, as well as works to heal the skin.
The tips mentioned here are general. If you follow these tips you will see the benefits you need. Stay tuned to our Digital Gujarat Info for more useful information.