mAadhaar By UIDAI for Aadhaar holders with an array of services.
With the goal of reaching out to large numbers of smartphone users, the new mAadhaar is released by the Unique Identification Authority of India mAadhaar By UIDAI .
mAadhaar By UIDAI
The App features an array of Aadhaar services and a personalized section for the Aadhaar holder who can carry their Aadhaar information in form of a soft copy, instead of carrying a physical copy all the time.
The features in mAadhaar:
• Multilingual: In request to guarantee the Aadhaar Services are available to semantically assorted inhabitants of India, the menu, button marks and structure fields are given in English as well as in 12 Indian dialects (Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu). After establishment, the client will be provoked to choose any of the favored dialects. In any case, the info fields in the structures will acknowledge information entered in the English language as it were. This is done to assist the client with abstaining from confronting the difficulties of composing in local dialects (because of impediments in the portable consoles).
mAadhaar By UIDAI | How To Download Aadhar Card Online
All inclusiveness: Resident regardless of Aadhaar can introduce this App in their advanced mobile phones. Anyway to benefit customized Aadhaar administrations the inhabitant should enroll their Aadhaar Profile in the App.
Aadhaar Online Services on Mobile: The mAadhaar client can benefit the included administrations for themselves as well with respect to some other occupant looking for Aadhaar or related help.
How to Update Aadhaar Card Details Online?
You can Change your name, date of birth, address,Other on the web. Not with standing, your versatile number should be connected to the Aadhaar to roll out the improvements.
mAadhaar By UIDAI | How To Download Aadhar Card Online | Digital Gujarat
The procedure to update the name, address, gender, and date of birth details online is mentioned below:
- • Step 1 – Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
- • Step 2 – Click on ‘Proceed to Update Aadhaar’.
- • Step 3 – Enter the Aadhaar number and captcha.
- • Step 4 – Click on ‘Send OTP’.
- • Step 5 – Enter the OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number.
- • Step 6 – Next, select ‘Update Demographics Data’.
- • Step 7 – Select the relevant options on the next page and click on ‘Proceed’.
- • Step 8 – The changes can be made on the next page. Upload the relevant document next.
- • Step 9 – Next, you must review the details that have been entered.
- • Step 10 – Next, submit the change request. You can use the Update Request Number (URN) to track the status of the address change.
What are the Details can be Changed in the Aadhaar Card Online?
Currently, you can update the address, name, gender, and date of birth details online. However, your mobile number must be linked with your Aadhaar to make the changes online. You will have to visit an Aadhaar enrolment centre in order to make any other changes to the Aadhaar Card.
The functionalities are broadly grouped as :
Main Service Dashboard: Direct access to download Aadhaar, Order a Reprint, Address Update, Download offline eKYC, Show or Scan QR Code, Verify Aadhaar, Verify mail/email, retrieve UID/EID, Request for Address Validation Letter.
Request Status Services: To help resident check the status of various online requests
My Aadhaar : This is a personalized section for Aadhaar holder where the resident will not have to enter their Aadhaar number to avail Aadhaar services. In addition, this section also provides facilities for the resident to lock/unlock their Aadhaar or Biometric Authentication.
• Aadhaar Locking : Aadhaar holder can lock their UID/Aadhaar number anytime they wish.
• Biometric locking/unlocking secures biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once the resident enables the Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either Unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
TOTP Generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password that can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
• Update of profile – To updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.
• Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder helps Aadhaar users share their password-protected eKYC or QR code for safe and paperless verification.
Multi-profile: Aadhaar holder can include multiple (up to 3) profiles (with the same registered mobile number) in their profile section.